Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Phoenix Wedding

In September I photographed my friends' wedding. It's not really my specialty, but I do enjoy playing around with a camera and in Photoshop. However, having said that, I wouldn't normally have agreed to do it, but I knew they'd be really great subjects and totally open to any of my suggestions. It turns out that not only were they open to anything, they were really laid back, and also gave me some great ideas in return. We had a ton of fun shooting these and they turned out way better than I could have hoped. I would do this again for them in a heartbeat!

1 comment:

Jennifer Phoenix said...

You're so sweet Paula!!!!! We could not possibly have been any happier than to have you photograph our wedding. You are the BEST! We love our pictures, and we love YOU!!!!!