Saturday, December 26, 2009

Some of My Favorite Things

I'm always on the look-out for a face lotion that can handle my oily skin. Well, I have finally quenched that thirst when I received a sample of Perricone MD Ceramic Skin Smoother from Sephora. And I have to say that some things are just worth indulging in, like when I finally find that perfect product. In other words, it's not cheap. And, to clarify, it's actually a line and wrinkle smoother that I use over my daily moisturizer. At the ripe old age of 31 you may be wondering why I use a wrinkle cream, but all I have to say is you're never too young to start. And once you try this, you'll never want to stop. Not only does it instantly make my face smooth and even out the color, but it makes applying make-up easier. Two thumbs up! A++

No comments: