Monday, August 29, 2011

The Big 5-0!

I would probably say that one of the most exciting projects for a designer to work on is a poster (especially a screen print). So when this little gem was presented to me a few weeks ago I jumped right on it. I don't even know Scott, but after designing this poster around him and all his amazing qualities, it made me want to wrap my arm around his shoulder, clink mugs of beer, and start singing "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow..."!



Words can not describe the fun I had with this, but can I just say, I fit 50 reasons on one poster! That's a lot of copy, and I miraculously got it to fit. Round of applause, please!

Oh, and a great big happy birthday to The Man!

3 comments:

Aubre said...

Thanks, Paula! My dad and all of my family loved it! I think the poster eased the pain of turning 5-0 a little bit. :-)

Anonymous said...

Awesome job on scotts b-day card...was wonderful and so eye-catching!!! you are very good at what you do! Cassy (aubre's aunt)

Qreative Quail said...

Ah, thanks! It was a fun one to work on.