Sunday, January 1, 2012
6. My iPhone 4S. How did I possibly survive for so long without it?
7. Mad Men marathon. I recently purchased seasons 1-4 at a very nice Black Friday discounted price. My last 2 weeks off of work have consisted of me squeezing in episode after episode between the mandatory Holiday shin digs. 'Shin digs', that's possibly a term I've never used before. I'll have to thank Mad Men for expanding my retro vocabulary (either that or Words with Friends).
8. Mozzarella cheese balls soaked in Italian oils. If you've never bought a tub of these. You should. They're delicious.
9. Speaking of food...here's a few things I love from Trader Joe's: angel food cake, potstickers, yogurt, orange chicken, chocolate croissants, mochi, wine, cheese, dried cranberries, their free samples, and friendly Cashiers. What do you love from Trader Joes?
10. Sleeping in until 1:00 P.M. There's not a lot of chances to do this but if you find an opportunity, do it! And please, don't feel guilty about it.
More to come in the new year.