Sunday, February 21, 2010

Here Comes The Bride

The 2010 wedding season is officially upon us and I already have 3 weddings to attend this Spring! I have a feeling Here Comes The Bride and Canon in D will be stuck in my head more than a few times. So anyways, I got down to business this last week and completed my first book of the year for a wedding in March. Their wedding theme gave me a lot to work with: red, black, and white with an elegant damask pattern. The book I created for them was made using typical book binding supplies, but to accommodate the damask theme I used wrapping paper instead for the covers and finished it off with a silky red ribbon. (Occasionally I use wrapping papers to cover my books because of the greater selection of patterns and colors.) They had beautiful engagement pictures taken so I used several photos to customize their book along with inking their names to the inside. Congratulations Kyle and Katie and I hope your wedding is as amazing as you two are.




No comments: