Friday, September 10, 2010

Her name was Lola. La, la, la, la, Lola...

I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of my family. Lola! She's a smart and spunky Australian Shepherd who's quickly found a place in my heart (don't you just love her pink nose!). And also my reason for slacking on posting to Qreative Quail. Who knew a puppy could be so much work. She's now 4 months old and FINALLY potty trained, which means more time for me to put some focus back on QQ.

These last couple months have been exciting and I've got a ton of stuff to share. Along with the new puppy, I also ventured into a renaissance faire, took a trip to NYC, worked on some fun freelance projects, and have plans on attending the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago this weekend. Oh, and I cut my hair and donated about 12 inches to Locks of Love, yay!

So except lots of new posts in the coming days/weeks. And a post on Lola every now and then. She's so cute I just can't resist!

No comments: